Re: Piston need help

To: ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu
Subject: Re: Piston need help
From: SHedman123@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 1997 17:53:34 -0400 (EDT)
Art:
Good......your scheme seems to be working. I believe you've sucessfuly
convinced everyone that the money is lost for good and that there is no
possible hope of recovery.
I pass no judgement......if you wish to cover up the purchase price of
$20,000 on that unrestored rusty Humber Super Snipe that is your business. I
am only too glad to help another car enthusiast.
I am new to this computer thing and will not post this to the list. I
understand that you do not want it to leak out that you paid well for this to
happen. I only agreed to go along with your idea so that all of the hush
money you are paying out (a small percentage of the total amount I might add)
will go towards providing food and medical care for orphans.
For your records, the money has been applied towards a bottle (small size) of
generic asprin and two loafs of day old bread. Once again I thank you on
behalf of all the children who have been touched by your generocity.
Yours Very Truly
"Midget" Susan
(knee high to a knock off)