Re: Piston need help

To: SHedman123@aol.com
Subject: Re: Piston need help
From: Arthur Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 1997 10:10:39 -0400 (EDT)
        Did I say top? Actually that was only a test of your honesty,
which as all can see is without question.This however is more than I
can say for whom ever claimed the second set.I'm glad to know all my money
is
still will my set(the second set). As soon as the UPS strike is over you
can send it on . Thanks.
...Art