Sorry!! Was [Re: Test - Please ignore!!!]

To: "Trevor Boicey" <tboicey@brit.ca>, "Carol" <car@texas.net>
Subject: Sorry!! Was [Re: Test - Please ignore!!!]
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 97 08:30:28 -0400
Hello??? Trevor Boicey

I have to add that I found the problem to be located in the Utah
"remailer" for this list. I'm sorry that I started this. The Internet has
a few security breaks ( Mostly with unix and MS servers) but I doubt that
this was the prob on Fri. Maybe just a hardware upgrade (Intel?) or just
that it is a triumph listserver that is the remailer? Must be a Lucas
Computer.

Larry Macy
78 Midget