Driving light bracket

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net, rr.b@rroc.org
Subject: Driving light bracket
From: Don Mathis <donmathis@lucent.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 09:58:36 -0400 (EDT)
I sent this out last week but I think the electrons got jammed up in the
power cord.I never got any reply.  It's scary when that happens because you
begin to wonder if you're only talking to yourself.

Does anyone have a pair of driving light brackets that will go on an MGA
they would like to sell?  I think I would like to add driving lights to the
car.  For that matter do you also have the driving lights that you would
like to sell.

While I've got you on the wire.....I am polishing up the brass firing order
plate and would like to keep it from tarnishing.  What is the best procedure
and coating to use.  I was going to polish with Brasso, clean with brake
cleaner to remove any oil and finger prints, and spray with clear Krylon.
Thanks-

Don Mathis,Ph.D.
donmathis@lucent.com
'61 MGA