UML (John Twist) Summer Party

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: UML (John Twist) Summer Party
From: Chris Delling <saschris@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 21:34:49 -0400
Hello All-

As many of you know, one of the premier MG events of the year is this
weekend - University Motors Summer Party, in Grand Rapids MI.  Would like
to know who is planning on attending!  I will be coming in Saturday A.M.
for the show, and staying for the races on Sunday (next year I will do the
Lake Michigan Endurance rally!).

It would be nice to put some faces with some names, so if you are going
pipe up!  Now how we'll find one another will be another question.  Any of
you road warriors coming in (Barney G, David Deutsh, etc.)

Regards,

Chris Delling