Re: UML (John Twist) Summer Party

To: Chris Delling <saschris@flash.net>
Subject: Re: UML (John Twist) Summer Party
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 21:53:15 -0500 (CDT)
You wrote:
>It would be nice to put some faces with some names, so if you are
going
>pipe up!  Now how we'll find one another will be another question.
Any of
>you road warriors coming in (Barney G, David Deutsch, etc.)
>
>Regards,
>
>Chris Delling

Not I, I'm in Maine this weekend for the best kept secret on the MG
events schedule (or should I say not on the schedule). The Almost
Downeast Lobsterbake III, it's a closed event for the members of New
England MG Car Club and the MG T Party Club. I crashed the event last
year (with 3 other Long Island Centre cars.) This year we were invited
back. So I rounded up the usual suspects (and then some) and I'm
showing up this year with 6 other cars.
Hope all who are out at University Motors have a great time. Maybe I'll
get there next year. Give my regards to all my friends from North
American MGB Register.
Safety Fast,
David Deutsch