Re:

To: "Richard L. Bergstrom" <ric_bergstrom@juno.com>,
Subject: Re:
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 97 11:40:47 -0400
Ric,
I was just in Richmond on Mon 7/28 and it was HOT!!! We had driven from
Statesville, NC to Williamsburg on what had to be the hottest day of the
Year. I'll be posting the story sometime this week as a continuation of
the Midget on Skyline story. While in that area I didn't see a single
LBC. So I can only assume you were in your Yugo ;-) We came in on 340 and
went out on I-64. The previous insurance problem was with another
company. I am now with State Farm and have been for years. Does State
Farm insure your Midget and how much coverage?  I think I am getting a
pretty good deal here in PA.

Larry Macy
78 Midget (1900 miles in 2 weeks and still runs great)