WTB: '66ish MGB in Central CA or New Mexico

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: WTB: '66ish MGB in Central CA or New Mexico
From: "Michael J. Carter" <mcarter@roadrunner.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 09:54:10 -0600 (MDT)
I'm looking for a '66 roadster w/ overdrive in excellent  condition for
use as a daily driver during the warm months. I'll be in the Santa Barbara
area until the end of August, then back to my home in Northern New Mexico
after that. I've been scouring the classifieds and "photo ad" flyers but
haven't seen anything that fits the bill.

Anyone know of any leads or better places to look.

Thanks!

Michael J. Carter              | Weiler's Law: Nothing is impossible for the
mcarter@roadrunner.com         | man who doesn't have to do it himself.
Los Alamos, NM                 |
USA                            |