insurance

Subject: insurance
From: John Steczkowski <stecz@pswtech.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 13:09:51 -0700
I currently have USAA (very happy customer) but they aren't really
geared to handle folks with multiple cars. I'm up to 4, so this
insurance talk has got me thinking I need to look into a different
policy. Currently have have liablility only on my '86 Shelby GLHS
(basically a Dodge Omni from hell, but sold by Shelby Automobiles, Inc
and title as a Shelby) and my '75 MGB (52k original miles). Do most
people get full coverage for some stated value on their older cars? What
are some companies that folks are using (and phone numbers).

Thanks.

--
John Steczkowski
PSW Technologies, Inc.