Re: Blessed? [was Re: Hot Hot Hot]

To: tallen <tallen@csc.sctboces.org>
Subject: Re: Blessed? [was Re: Hot Hot Hot]
From: Arthur Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 12:04:35 -0400 (EDT)
        Actually the best driving time is the fall in WNY but is does get
a little cool. My 57 MGA actually stays comfortable most of the time and I
don't have the air intake hose hooked up. When the temps drop I pull the
knob that is suppose to bring in cool air but since there is no hose it
brings in nice warm (hot) air. I wouldn't recommend it with the top up but
then who ever puts their top up?
...Art