Re: MG Restorer Cloned

To: "MGSMGBGT@aol.com" <MGSMGBGT@aol.com>
Subject: Re: MG Restorer Cloned
From: David Knowles <dknowles@uk.b-r.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 17:53:00 +0100
Bob,

Thanks - I though everyone had missed it (or groaned too hard/ filed it
under weird English humour).

How about this one (they get worse I am afraid):

An English MG owner, his American friend and a Triumph owner of some
other nationality (please insert your own prejudice here) meet up and
decide to have a few beers in New York.

After a great evening, they end up sitting outside on the top of the
Empire State Building. The American says `you know - I feel so great, I
think I could jump off this building and fly around it'. `oh yea - sure'
says the Triumph owner, `I'd like to see that'.

So the American walks to the edge of the roof and jumps off, only to fly
right around the building and land right back where he started. The
Triumph man says `huh - I've had just as much beer as you - if you can
do that, so can I' and so he jumps - and falls straight down to the
street far below.

The MG owner, who has been quiet so far, says to the American `you know
Superman, sometimes you are a real bastard.....'

SORRY!

David K.