Engine stabilizer (was cooling fan for MGB)

To: a-rrees@microsoft.com
Subject: Engine stabilizer (was cooling fan for MGB)
From: larryhoy@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 10:54:45 -0600
Well I'm not an expert on all MGBs but I believe that one of two
different types was installed on all Bs.  The later type from 1968 on is
generally considered to be the better system.

You probably didn't know this because:

>> It is very common for these to disappear.  I suspect that some
mechanics/owners
>> don't see the value in this part and do not reinstall it after doing
work
>> on the car.

: - )

BTW I think the bar for the stabilizer system on the later cars is
unavailable.  It is something that could be manufactured fairly simply
though.

Cheers,

Larry Hoy (larryhoy@juno.com)
1969 MGB Roadster
1987 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas
On Thu, 14 Aug 1997 09:44:33 -0700 "Randy Rees (Volt Computer)"
<a-rrees@microsoft.com> writes:
>Didn't know this, do all years of MGB's have this or only certain
>years.

This