Re: New MGs and Minis in

To: MGS@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: New MGs and Minis in
From: john.kahoon@pcohio.com (John Kahoon)
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 05:28:00 -0500
Kai wrote:

KR>>OK, lets get some wild speculation going.......The President of Chrysler is
KR>>one Bob Lutz who ran a TC while he was here at the University of Cal,
KR>>Berserkeley....he still has it plus an SA saloon....and he is still a membe
KR>>of the Abingdon Rough Riders, one of the oldest TC clubs in North
KR>>America......So it would be easy to start the rumor that Bob wants to get t
KR>>MG badge under his control.....we could have an MG based on the Prowler!!

KR>The prowler is an ugly car.   What we need is a Supercharged MG, similar to
KR>the MGA or MGB, but with a little more Aerodynamic work...and a cool interio

KR>Kai
KR>Kai M. Radicke -- mowogmg@pil.net @ 1966 MGB -- http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg

 Kai,
  Why don't you get a hold of the newest version of the 3.5 l v8 to put
  in your B, Lotus has a twin turbo version boasting 330hp. Your B might
  act a little more like a midget with a motor like that :)

John Kahoon
71 midget
---
 þ SLMR 2.1a þ                         john.kahoon@pcohio.com

 _ _
|_|_| PC-OHIO Interactive * 216-381-3320 * telnet://bbs.pcohio.net
|_|_| Combining The Best BBS & The Web at http://www.pcohio.net