University Motors Summer Picnic

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: University Motors Summer Picnic
From: SHedman123@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 1997 14:02:33 -0400 (EDT)
Just got back from the summer picnic. Only went on Saturday. What a nice time
- I wish I would have been there for a few more days. I just sort of wandered
around, made new friends, bought a few items at the flea market, saw cars
that looked like mine but somehow managed to get there on their own power.
What a concept.
Anyway........ a great time......even better people (many of whom had MY NAME
on the side of their car to undoubtably make me feel welcome) .....and a lot
of very nice cars.
If ever there was a Midget Rating System this show would get the coveted "5
wire wheels award" (trued wheels at that), which is the highest rating the
"Midget" can bestow.

"Midget" Susan