Re: Does the world need another post abo

To: karim.marouf@cancom.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Does the world need another post abo
From: Andy Ramm <aramm@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 12:15:09 -0700
I've had two similar ones on my GT.  The first was my mom, who saw the
car and said, "wow, that's beautiful, is that a Saab?"

And then, in a similar Swedish vein, Lenny Lipton, founder and CTO of
the company I work for (and who also wrote the words to Puff the magic
Dragon no less) saw the car and said, "My God, a Volvo P1800!"

I cried.

Andy
'67 BGT
'69 B