Re: Castrol Plug

To: "Christopher G. Moog" <cgmoog@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Castrol Plug
From: John Steczkowski <stecz@pswtech.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 15:25:48 -0700
I've been using this stuff for a couple of years, it says don't get it
on paint, and I avoid that (except in the engine compartment), hasn't
damaged any plastic yet. Even the paint in the engine compartment
doesn't look the worse for wear. I've used it on aluminum wheels without
any ill effects (they are clearcoated). I do spray them with water first
and I don't let it sit on them so maybe that's why I haven't had
problems....

--
John Steczkowski
PSW Technologies, Inc.