Re: TD Steering problem solved Pt.2

To: mgs4dave@warwick.net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TD Steering problem solved Pt.2
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 10:16:32 EDT
Hi Dave,
 Thanks for the update.  Were the inner ball joints dry of lubrication?
  That you have used the 90 and they were stuck makes me curious.  For
years I have been using moly chassis grease in the rack, because Chip Old
(I think) had said in the T-Series Handbook that it seemed to be OK.
  Now I wonder if the grease might be less likely to get into the ball
joints than the oil would.  What do you think?
 Bob