75 MG Roadster

Subject: 75 MG Roadster
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 97 22:42:57 UT
Listers,

Just spoke to a fellow who owns an auto parts store and he has a 75 MG
Roadster (could be a 741/2 he was not sure on the year) for sale.  The car is
a rolling chassis at this point. The engine and tranny are out.

Here is what he highlighted about the car to me:

- Engine newly rebuilt
- Rebuilt carbs
- Front end rebuilt
- New brake linings, drums and rotors
- New tires
- Hood and interior are in need of cleanup but all there
- rust in sills

The fellows name is Jim Slifer and his phone number is (908) 454-1510 (that's
New Jersey).  He says he will take $1,200 OBO.  This is all I know about the
car and I have no interest in its sale.  I'm just passing along the info.

Dr. Doug
69 C Roadster
69 C GT
69 B Roadster