Re: More from the lighter side of: Opinion on new MG

To: Spook37211@aol.com
Subject: Re: More from the lighter side of: Opinion on new MG
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 19:21:14 -0400
Sorry folks,
              The Crosley and Henry's J were latecomers. Before WWII
there was a compact car made in Butler PA (if I recall correctly) called
the American Bantam. They still show up in Hemmings on occassion. My
slipping OF memory wants to somehow think that Bantam was a
branch/division/piece of Austin.

Bud Krueger, OF
52TD