Re: Need speedometer and parts

To: barneymg@juno.com (Barney Gaylord), mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Need speedometer and parts
From: Ross Overcash <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 20:34:47 -0400
Barney,

I have asked this question a couple of times with no result.  I suggest you
check at gatherings and events for someone with a box of old speedo parts.
That is how I managed to get the new gears for my odometer, I believe it
cost me allof $1.00 for the innards of a speedo.....Good luck

Safety Fast!
Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer MA