Re: How can I find copies of recent digests?

To: <ejrussell@sprynet.com>, "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: How can I find copies of recent digests?
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 97 10:00:48 -0400
>I've enjoyed reading the digest version of this mail-group. Lots of info
>(and
>opinions) some it actually about MGs... I switched from my juno email to the
>email provided with my ISP as juno has a 60K limit which truncated many of
>the
>daily digests. I would like to go back and read some of the archived
>digests.
>I can only find a list of older, archived files, can anyone explain
>how/where to
>find recent archives?
>
>Eric J Russell
>Bridgewater, MA
>ejrussell@sprynet.com
>ejrussell@juno.com
>'42 Chevy 1 1/2 ton
>'59 Volvo 544
>'60 MGA 1600 roadster (312,000 miles and counting...)
>'83 F250
>'92 Chrysler convertible
IF no one else has responded I have most of the digests from the last
several months available as textfiles AOL truncates the messages to an
attachment. I generally read the daily postings on the regular list, (at
work, but don't tell the boss) and have not checked which digests I have,
but if one wants I can try to send them to you.

Larry Macy
78  Midget