Re: mgs@autox.team.net digest #89 Wed Aug 20 10:11:36 MDT 1997

To: gardner@lwcomm.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: mgs@autox.team.net digest #89 Wed Aug 20 10:11:36 MDT 1997
From: MLishego@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 1997 00:00:56 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-08-22 17:52:33 EDT, gardner@lwcomm.com (Scott Gardner)
writes:

<< BTW, someone in Road and Track compared the front end of the new
 Mercedes E-series to the grille of a 1970 Camaro.  I think it's a
 stretch, but goes to show there's really not much new in the design
 world. >>

I used to like the way these Mercedes looked.  Then I saw this new one.  For
those of you who haven't seen it yet, it kinda looks like the metal grille
inside my dorm room fridge.  Go figure.

Today, I noticed that MOWOG backwards is "GOWOM."  If you say GOWOM fast
enough, it almost sounds like "go home" with an English accent...  I've also
heard that if you say "Lucas Electronics" backwards, it says "Paul is dead."
 8-)

~Mike Lishego