Re: mgs@autox.team.net digest #89 Wed Aug 20 10:11:36 MDT 1997

To: MLishego@aol.com
Subject: Re: mgs@autox.team.net digest #89 Wed Aug 20 10:11:36 MDT 1997
From: Kai Radicke <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 15:55:23 -0400
>Today, I noticed that MOWOG backwards is "GOWOM."  If you say GOWOM fast
>enough, it almost sounds like "go home" with an English accent...  I've also
>heard that if you say "Lucas Electronics" backwards, it says "Paul is dead."
> 8-)
>
>~Mike Lishego

Your dad is right, you ARE on crack!  How the hell did you "Paul is dead"
from "Lucas Electronics"?

SCINORTCELE SACUL, I don't' think that is any were near PAUL IS DEAD.

KMR (confused)

Kai Radicke -- mowogmg@pil.net, 1966 MGB @ http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg
Dialogue Internet - Intelligent Internet Solutions

IRC: irc.voicenet.com, #inet-access (my nick: ActiveX or KMR)