Heloise [was Re: Super Clean]

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Heloise [was Re: Super Clean]
From: Carol <car@texas.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 1997 12:43:08 -0500
I've been watching this discussion of Castrol Super Clean. I found it when
we first started working on the MGA. It does clean well, and I had no side
effects of any skin problems. (Lucky, I guess.)

But I misplaced the Super Clean and grabbed for the next bottle on the
shelf. It'd been there, I just hadn't used it. It's Westley's Clear Magic.
It cuts grease in a trice! I am doing some serious cleaning and grabbed it
by accident. Found that it really cut through some serious grease/grit,
especially on some shelving. The lable says biodegradable product, "made
from biodegradable ingredients."

What I used on the wire/wheels tires was Scrub Free -- a tile cleaner. The
spinners were petty shabby-looking in comparison to the new
chrome/stainless wires, and Scrub Free is the first product I've tried that
attacked that haze. They sparkle! And the wheels were nice and black, too.

I remember my childhood where I was placed on a stool in front of each of
four wheels and given a sponge and a can of cleanser. Then I set to
scrubbing 4 whitewalls while my dad washed the rest of the car. I like the
"modern" products much better!!

Just thought I'd share...

Carol