Re: Modulation Gone! Now what?

To: todd@nutria.nrlssc.navy.mil, britcars@juno.com
Subject: Re: Modulation Gone! Now what?
From: Spook37211@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 1997 15:39:21 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-08-22 07:33:01 EDT, todd@nutria.nrlssc.navy.mil (Todd
Mullins) writes:

<<
 I object, slightly, to the tedious procedure.  But I'd also really like
 to know exactly why this system was used in the first place.  I know
 some of you are sick of talking about this, and others of you may
 actually think that I'm some sort of mutant militant, but know that I'm
 simply genuinely and insatiably curious.  No malice, just intense
 curiosity.

 (How come "curiosity" isn't spelled "curiousity"?)

 --

 Todd Mullins >>
OK, That's it folks.....Drag out the books and let's put this to bed!!!