MGB Door cap dimensions

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGB Door cap dimensions
From: Peter Schauss <schauss@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 20:45:16 +0000
Can someone give me the dimensions of the door cap (Moss part # 639-608)
for an '80 MG?  This is the vinyl covered piece of wood which goes along
the top of the door on the inside.

Given the price Moss wants for this part, it looks like
I could make one of these myself.

As some of you might suspect, I just got my 'B back from the paint shop.
After 8 months of work in my garage (replacing floors, sills and rocker
panels) and almost 6 months at the body shop being stripped and painted,
the car looks fantastic, well worth the effort and the wait.  Now I
need to put the interior in and get it inspected.

Peter Schauss
1963 BJ7
1980 MGB