Re: Alternative to "Side entry" Distributor cap?

To: Nory@webtv.net
Subject: Re: Alternative to "Side entry" Distributor cap?
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 22:26:26 EDT
On Sun, 24 Aug 1997 01:07:25 -0400 Nory@webtv.net (Nory) writes:
>Thanks anyway, Jon.  If you ever stumble across the receipt, let me
>know.
>
>Do any other listers have a source for these? (cap with push-on wire
>connections for 1275 Midget)
>
>-NORY
>Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found
>the
>ONLY problem.
>
> '74 Midget & '71 parts car
> '94 Ford Ranger
> '86 Ford Escort
> '89 Ford Probe
> '96 North American Shepherd
>http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Way/9101

I don't know who else sells them, but I got a top entry cap, push on
wires, at my local import autopart store. Got the first one about 15
years ago for the Midget (the B has always had one) and have replace them
at irregular intervals since, all with the same type, from various
sources, VB, Seven Enterprises, swap meet/cars show vendors. All have
been Lucas and no problems with any of them.
Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget