Re: Slagging off the English

To: Philip <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>
Subject: Re: Slagging off the English
From: Arthur Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 09:32:14 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 26 Aug 1997, Philip wrote:

> >     Anyone from the 60's knows Paul is dead and if you have a Lucas CD
> >player, let it play it's self backwards and you'll know too! By the  way
> >does anyone out there know why the Brits don't make computers?
> >They can't figure out how to make them leak oil :)
> Hang on, we've got a very healthy computer industry. Not sure you guys
> have though, my new all-American Apple is made in Korea ;-)
> In fact, Paul is dead, it's an English made computer impersonating him
> and writing all those daft songs.

        I heard of a hillbilly once that owned a washing machine for 30
years and never had a problem with it either. It lasted so long because he
never washed his cloths, in fact he didn't have electricity. This may be
just a viscious  started by Triumph owners (they have lucas also) but MG
actually stands for MIGHT GO?
...Art