Re: "Which way do I go, George"

To: "Sandy Mccullough" <Sandy.Mccullough@MCI.Com>, MGs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: "Which way do I go, George"
From: Chris Delling <saschris@flash.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 12:25:40 -0400
Tough call.  I have a 77B, and I too prefer cars to be more or less
original.  This doesn't prevent me from making some changes that I feel to
be improvements.  Know that my car is "restored" - about 90% original, I am
looking at doing some engine tweaks for a little more oomph.  You can, I am
told, have an awful lot of fun in Autocross in a street stock class.
Barney Abraham (the lists resident autocross expert) is a good source for
info on this type of thing.  I would think that you could have your cake
and eat it too!

Regards

Chris Delling