FW: Re: FW: Dash light dimmer

To: mgs
Subject: FW: Re: FW: Dash light dimmer
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 13:21:42 -0600 (MDT)
[BOUNCE mgs@Autox.Team.Net:     global taboo body match "/<HTML>/i" at line 63]

     Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 21:34:54 -0400
     From: "Mike Ellsworth" <mikeells@alpha.shianet.org>
     Subject: Re: FW: Dash light dimmer

Mike, Barney, and others,

I feel like mike must be my phsycic friend. After having this thing stand
on end in WD-40 for two days, I still can't get the little release button
to move. I have pulled and squeezed til I'm blue in the face, and it
doesn't come loose. Someone said it may be epoxied, but this switch was
bought last weekend out of a parts bin, so somebody must have removed it
from a dashboard at one point. The one I'm replacing, came right off in my
hand, Knob, shaft, and all. I've about decided that I won't tolerate this
much aggravation from a part I don't need anyway, and may buy a compass or
thermometer to cover the hole.

                                        Mike Ellsworth
                                        71 Midget