Re: Restoration Tip - Really!

To: dmeadow@juno.com
Subject: Re: Restoration Tip - Really!
From: Carol <car@texas.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 16:11:47 -0500
At 11:39 AM 8/26/97 -0500, dmeadow@juno.com wrote:

>>And...is anyone aware of any upcoming MG club events, car shows, or
>>swap
>>meets in southern Texas?

Fifth Friday is this weekend at the Pig Stand on Broadway where IH35
crosses over. Brit cars are featured in any month that has 5 Fridays. I try
to get there before six. It's a lot of fun. The next FF will be the end of
October.

Any British car is welcome. Other models are there, too. Sort of gives one
a walk down memory lane!

>Yep.  End of September (weekend of 26th, I think) is the Texas MG
>Register fall GOF in Del Lago near Conroe.

>In the middle of October there is a fairly large swap meet (all cars, not
>just British) in the Montgomery Fairgrounds, also near Conroe.

What's the name of that swap meet, David? Is there any British stuff??

>You need to joint the Alamo MG Association, if you haven't already.  I

Done!

Carol