hello again all!!

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: hello again all!!
From: "Don Collins" <decolins@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 00:12:14 -0500
well it's been almost 2 months since i signed off the list and moved from
oklahoma to virgina after finishing with the air force. now i find myself
finally settling down here in austin, tx working for the dot.(same computer
job as the AF but one heck of alot more money for the B!!!) i have not been
able to keep up with any email so i missed out on alot.
the B is still in N. VA and will be there until next feb. when i finally
get into a house.not bad, 3 cross-country trips in the B in one year and it
did better then my nissan!!!!
first question: i know there are people here close by from the list. can
you email me and give me some ideas on local happenings? anyone in the area
just let me know. i have seen 2 B's here lately and that has been it. also
one nice TR6 but does really count?
well nice to be back.
Don Collins
69B