Re: Suggestion...

To: Skye Poier <skye@vader.direct.ca>
Subject: Re: Suggestion...
From: Kai Radicke <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 06:03:09 -0400
That is why the most email programs come with filters...I filter my MG mail
in an MG Folder....and the same with my other list which get filtered into
there own folder also.  I don't think the MG prefix would help, 95% of the
MG mail says something in the subject line about what it is about...

KMR

>Hello,
>
>I noticed that this list is run by majordomo... on other mailing lists I'm
>on and the 3 lists that I administer, I use the 'subject_prefix' option to
>insert a unique identifier in the Subject line for list mail to easily
>distinguish between list and personal mail... its super handy, and this list
>definitely gets enough traffic to warrant it... what do you all think?
>
>(MG) perhaps?
>
>Skye
>http://www.bside.bc.ca/~skye/mgb/

Kai Radicke -- mowogmg@pil.net, 1966 MGB @ http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg
Dialogue Internet - Intelligent Internet Solutions

IRC: irc.voicenet.com, #inet-access (my nick: ActiveX or KMR)