Convertible Top Vendor Suggestions

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Convertible Top Vendor Suggestions
From: bk996@freenet.carleton.ca (Eric R. Stephen)
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 09:07:22 -0400 (EDT)
***********************************
I am now in a position to purchase a replacement convertible top for my
1960 MGA.  The support hardware is complete (and original).  Can anyone
provide me with advice on the quality of tops offered by Victoria British
and Moss Motors?  I'm looking for personal experiences with either of the
two suppliers (fit, material quality, ease or otherwise of installation).

TIA,

--
         ' ' '          Great is the truth and mighty above all things;
      (  o   o )        It endureth and is always strong;