Re: (mg) Frank Zappa trivia

To: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
Subject: Re: (mg) Frank Zappa trivia
From: dmeadow@juno.com
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 12:22:08 -0500
Well, the song was "Smoke on the Water" by Deep Purple.

"Frank Zappa and the Mothers had the best place around.
'Till some sucker with a flare gun, burned the place to the ground.
Smoke on the water, the fire's in the sky."

Not bad for not hearing the song for about 20 years, eh?  Gawd, I must
have listened to it waay too many times.  I don't still own the specific
brain cells that kept the previous lines, so I can't say where "the
place" is.

David Littlefield
Houston, TX