Re: (mg) Frank Zappa trivia

To: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
Subject: Re: (mg) Frank Zappa trivia
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 17:45:45 EDT
On Wed, 27 Aug 97 13:00:39 -0400 Larry Macy
<macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu> writes:
>>Where did they stay? and for what venue?
>>During Frank Zappa's life, I believe he once saw a MG (obligitory lbc
>>mention).
>>Old rock trivia question.
>>
>>The very bored
>>"Midget" Susan
>As long as we are into FZ trivia There is a great old R&R song written
>
>about one of FZ & the Mothers concerts where something "tragic"
>happened.
>What is the song and who sang it?
>
>Larry Macy (Still stuck in the 60's)
>78 Midget
>
>hint : it was in Europe

Not going to answer that one...................... BUT it did remind me
of the whole
"live at the fillmore east, what kind of girl do you think we are,
phlo+eddy" album which i will go home and listen to this evening!!

mike robson
a guy from a group with a big hit single in the charts...........