FW: Re: Fuel Pump

To: mgs
Subject: FW: Re: Fuel Pump
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 17:14:17 -0600 (MDT)
[BOUNCE mgs@Autox.Team.Net:     global taboo body match
"/triumph.cs.utah.edu/i" at line 52  global taboo body match
"/triumph.cs.utah.edu/i" at line 54]

     Date: Thu, 21 Aug 97 13:40:00 PDT
     From: Chuck Simmers <Chuck_Simmers@ccm.ch.intel.com>
     Subject: Re: Fuel Pump
Don,

        Yes, the pump you describe is a Facet/Puralator made in
upstate New York. The model that Moss sells is their 15gal/min, 2-4psi
type. Puralator bought Facet sometime ago, and market the pump under
various brand names in different outlets (Autozone, Checker/Kragen,
Pep Boys, et al). I have seen them advertised at anywhere from $20-80,
but they all have the same manufacturing number stamped on the
housing.
        I run a Facet Silver Top pump in my Bentley, and am very pleased with
it. It has a little more volume and more ruggedly built. Much better than the
dual-pump SU.

Chuck Simmers
Chuck_Simmers@ccm.ch.intel.com