Re: Racist slurs, I AM OFFENDED, give me $$$

To: SHedman123@aol.com, pvanner@pclink.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Racist slurs, I AM OFFENDED, give me $$$
From: Spook37211@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 14:04:23 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-08-26 03:19:33 EDT, SHedman123@aol.com writes:

<< hil:
 I must take iisue with your renaming of the most offensive term "Mk 1
 Midget".
 Am I correct in assuming that "Mk" is statured-challenged for "Mark" ?
 If that is so, don't you think that is a limiting term to use to describe a
 polluting device? "Mark" is usally a name applied to vertical urinaters.
 There are others you know--- for example... womyn. Your failure to recognise
 us can only be decribed as blatent discrimination. I (speaking for every
 womyn everywhere and at all times) have suffered <much as those who are
 reading this right now I suspect> severe emotional trauma and damage. The
 treatments, administered at the Lucas Institute for Electroshock Treatments,
 have provend to be ineffective. This should come as no surprise.
 Therefore: my attorney, Gloria Emstein, will demand from you and all others
 since the beginning of time, a Gazillion dollars. That is the only way that
 will feel better.
 Emstein, getting the customary 40%, will feel pretty good about this too. As
 you recall, Emstein publishes the rag "Pretty Meaningless Stuff" every
month.
 Dealing with "PMS" every month has given her a good insight into problems of
 this sort.
 In lieu of the Gazillion dollars I (speaking for every...........) would
 settle for a witty reply. We, of couse, will still claim victory in the name
 of oppressed womyn's everywhere. We will also have the right to use, in
 really big sentences and in front of the media, the following:  "This serves
 notice that.....",  "It's a great day for......", "There will be no
 more.....",  and my personal favorite "Let that be a lesson to......" <left
 hand on hip while waving right index finger in air>. Many people, that are
 very important to themselves but that no one knows or has heard of, will get
 to stand behind me (in front of the camera and after the hair and make-up
 session) when I make that speach.

 "Stature Challeneged" Susan
 But I'm still "MIdget" to my friends
 (who by writing these things, gets to put off actually doing something about
 the cars)

Just one question:  What the hell's a 'womyn'? And where does it fit in the
trans?
Or is it a engine part?

Perplexed,
Ray