Re: Racist slurs, I AM OFFENDED, give me $$$

To: Spook37211@aol.com
Subject: Re: Racist slurs, I AM OFFENDED, give me $$$
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 20:22:33 EDT
On Thu, 28 Aug 1997 14:04:23 -0400 (EDT) Spook37211@aol.com writes:

MAJOR  SNIP

>Just one question:  What the hell's a 'womyn'? And where does it fit
>in the
>trans?
>Or is it a engine part?
>
>Perplexed,
>Ray

Neither.
   It is an interior component, in most cases on the passenger side of
the cockpit.  They are sometimes found on street corners, sides of the
road, or if the owner of the LBC is young enough, at drive-ins, school
campus'. In the case of older owners, they may be obtained at bars,
etc.
  A creature of the same gender in the same position vis-a-vis the
driver, and found at the owners home is called "Yes, dear"
  In a similar vein, one on the Drivers side of the LBC cockpit is
generally refered to as "Damned intelligent lady"
  Let's see now. Who haven't I offended?
Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget