Re2: No oil in Filter? -Reply

To: debrown@concentric.net
Subject: Re2: No oil in Filter? -Reply
From: Matt Kulka <Matt.Kulka@hboc.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 17:21:10 -0400
So Dave, you gonna let us all know what brand of filter that was that
did such a good job not dribbling all over your motor?  The rest of us
with those obnoxious holes-in-the-filter-point-down mountings would
probably like to know.

Matt Kulka
'74 B - "I'd like 4 quarts of Castrol 20/50, an oil filter and a can of
brake parts cleaner, please."

>>> "David E. Brown" <debrown@concentric.net> 08/17/97 06:57pm >>>

> >  when I removed the filter... turned it upside
> > down, and....nothing came out.

...laid into it with the sawsall, and sure enough, full of nice
dirty oil.  I guess I like that feature, no mess when changing the
oil!