'75 Midget for sale

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: '75 Midget for sale
From: "Robert C. Galli" <rcgalli@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 17:13:35 -0500
Greetigs:

I have a '75 Midget which I was planning to spruce up for my bride.  Turns
out I did not have the time to do what I wanted.  I runs alright, not the
best body in the world (not the worst).  I rebuilt the carb (Z-S).
Probably needs new springs (which I have) - a DPO put spacers in the front
coils - go figger! I'd like to get a "buck a cc" (yeah, the Spit 1500) but
will entertain offers.  I'm in the Chicagoland area just north of O'Hare.

Anyone have or know who has a hardtop for my "B"?

Don't forget to come to the annual British car festival at Oakton Community
College n 7 September in Des Plaines, IL (ust north of O'Hare).  Generally
have several hundred cars of all marques and a good time can be had.  Look
for the Chicagoland MG Club table - something's always going on there!!

 e-mail to
rcgalli@ix.netcom.com
galli@aau.com

Regards,