Re: 72 MGB what's it worth

To: RAY WYGONIK <RWYGONIK@grove.iup.edu>
Subject: Re: 72 MGB what's it worth
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 12:36:45 -0500
RAY WYGONIK wrote:

> Ron,
> Dr. Doug and Nory are obviously trying to take advantage of you as you are
> anticipating one of the greatest miracles, bith of a chid.

See! Here is another example (besides Frank Zappa, cat jokes, Kai, Trevor, and
the whining 'A' owners) of what is wrong with this list. All this inside humor
and nasty jibes are just pissin' everyone else off.

Ray, just because you think Ron is a jerk for selling his 'B' doesn't give you
the right to call his baby ugly and his wife a bar fly. For the rest of ya'll
who ain't Star Trek fans, try: http://www.tiac.net/users/pcr1/bith.html

Now can we get off this musician trivia before the TD owners start a Roger
Miller thread!

Pretty clever, tho, Ray -- pretty clever!
--
Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6, '61Elva(?)
"Very funny Scotty. Now beam down my clothes."