RE: 72 MGB what's it worth?? --Please Advise

To: "Nory" <Nory@webtv.net>
Subject: RE: 72 MGB what's it worth?? --Please Advise
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 97 18:47:53 UT
-----Original Message-----
From:   owner-mgs@autox.team.net  On Behalf Of Nory
Sent:   Friday, August 29, 1997 11:55 AM
To:     doug russell
Cc:     Nory; Nory; Eric Houkal; doug russell; mgs@autox.team.net; RON MILLIET

Ron's original message said to reply to milliet@smrmc.com (not the
telapex.com "from" address on the message), but that's not where these
messages are going, so I'm guessing he's not getting any of it.

Elmira is nowhere near western NY.  It's in southern central NY (south
of the finger lakes), near the PA border.

(I do, however, work ("work" not "live!) in a prison.  How did you know
that?)

-NORY
Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the
ONLY problem.

 '74 Midget & '71 parts car
 '94 Ford Ranger
 '86 Ford Escort
 '89 Ford Probe
 '96 North American Shepherd

Interesting you should ask how I knew.  You see we (Trevor B. and I, as well
as other associates of ours) have been monitoring you for quite some time.
You know that Trevor was recently elected Pope of the Internet police and I am
his muscle.  We've decided that you post too many non-LBC messages and have
decided it's time to do something about the situation.  So if there is another
offense don't be surprised if you wake up with your engine, butchered and
leaking oil and coolant, at the foot of your bed (Ed in Chicagoland, are you
available for this?) while headphones, epoxied to your ears, play scratchy
skipping yet random recording from "weasels rip my flesh" (Larry M, sounds
like you should have this album).

Actually, it was just coincidence and Elmira is the only prison I've heard of
in upstate NY (other than Attica - and I'm not even sure what part of the
state that's in) - NY BTW is the state in which I purchased my first MG!!!.
(Gratuitous yet obligatory LBC content)

Dr. "The Bull" Doug