Re: Moss Wheel Alignment Guage

To: JedPiper <JedPiper@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Moss Wheel Alignment Guage
From: Arthur Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 20:10:55 -0400 (EDT)
        Harbor Freight has the same thing for about $15 bucks.If you need
more info email me. Given the alignment adjustment it should work. Moss
shows how to make one using 2 framing squares and a long board. For tool
nuts I would say buy one. If it doesn't work sell it at a garage sale.
If you get one and it does work let the list know.
...Art