Re: Moss Wheel Alignment Guage

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, JedPiper <JedPiper@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Moss Wheel Alignment Guage
From: "Michael P. Ohleger" <mikeoh@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 1997 14:33:40 -0400
JedPiper wrote:

> Hi Gang -
>
> I'm preparing to replace the rack seals on my B and am considering
> purchasing the wheel alignment guage that is avialable from Moss motors to
> correct the toe-in once the seals are in place.  Has anyone had any
> experience with this device?  If so, is it accurate and as easy to use as
> the catalog would lead you to believe?
>
> And should Trevor be reading this:  Webster's New World Dictionary provides
> for the British variations in the spelling of words like colour, rumour,
> and valour.  However, your Canadian address does not, it seems, change the
> correct spelling of genius.  Even across the border, genius is genius...or
> very possibly not.
>
> I'm confident that I'm wasting my time.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jed
> 76B
> 96 Windstar
> 85 BMW K100RS (two wheeled conveyance)

Jed,

Don't wate your money!  You can accomplish the same with a ruler and a
piece of chalk marking on your garage floor.  It takes up a lot off
space but I can explain to you how to do this if you like.

And yes, you are wasting your time...there are too many genius'
hereabouts these days.

Michael Ohleger

'67 MGB
'70 MGB