TD Starter

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TD Starter
From: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@kih.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 21:36:44 -0400
Steve,

I just went through this with my TD.  I had a lose connection on the
starter.  Went to tighten it and mangage to twist the post out of the
inside, so be careful.  Anyway, I bought a used starter from a guy up in
New York but while waiting I took the old starter to a shop up in the
road and ahe repaired the post, cost $25.00 but sometimes it does not
want to start like it has a dead spot.  The other starter arrived and I
put the jumper cables on it and it whirled but would not engage and I
took to this guy and for $27 he fixed it up like a new one.  I now have
a spare and will probley put the New York one on and try it out as soon
as I get my dash back together, never again will I put a dash in a TD,
what a job, it has taken me weeks.

Good Luck!  Let me know if you want this guy to rebuild yours.

THANKS!

MIKE R
--
MZ