Re: TD starter

To: Steve Tritle <stevet@hbp.com>
Subject: Re: TD starter
From: Arthur Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 1997 17:38:36 -0400 (EDT)
        To check the starter switch itself remove the switch and put a
jumper wire between two of the contacts. This will bypass the internal
connections and if the switch is bad this should over ride it. The wiring
to the starter could also be bad, as was already suggested take a wire
directly from the battery to the starter. One other thing
might be the solenoid. You might try bypassing it with a heavy screwdriver
or insulated pliars.
...Art