feminazis?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: feminazis?
From: "Scott Gardner" <gardner@lwcomm.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 1997 00:22:11 +0000
> ok, fine. but what is a feminazi? i heard this is a new officially
> recognized word in the english language, but i haven't gotten the latest
> websters dictionary yet. :)
>
> Glen Christian
> Mechanical Engineer Graduate in search of Work
> "So many cars, So little time"

Glen,
        I think they used to be called "man-hating lesbians", or something
like that.  I usually use the term to describe women that feel all
men are inherently sexist and oppressive.  They're usually the ones
advocating such words as "womyn", "pre-womyn", "person-hole cover",
etc.
Scott
Scott Gardner
gardner@lwcomm.com