Zappa and excess list garbage

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Zappa and excess list garbage
From: "Scott Gardner" <gardner@lwcomm.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 1997 00:22:11 +0000
> Taking your signature file in account --- "The secret to effective
> communication is knowing ---whom to say it to."   This is a LBC list not
> the Frank Zappa list.
>
> Wrong list!!
> Please enough is enough......
>
> I know the flames are coming and coming and coming.   Yes I know how to use
> the delete key.  I do not want you to stop about the zappa just take it off
> the list.  No I am not the list police I am just tired of Zapping the Zappa
> and would like more MG material.

Paul,
        No flames here, just realize that what some people are interested in
might not interest others.  Even though this is an MG list, I usually
delete right through the messages pertaining to MGAs, TDs, TCs, and
the like.  I don't own any of them, and likely won't in the near
future.  It's no skin off my back to delete the messages.  I also
skip most of the stuff pertaining to shows, because invariably,
they're not anywhere near me.
        I'm on this list because of the other characters on the list with me
as I am for the technical advice.  If some of us want to chat about
music for a while, delete the messages, they almost always have
something in the title to identify them as fluff.  I promise you, we
won't slip the secret of getting 50 mpg or 300 hp from an MG in the
middle of a discussion about Frank Zappa & the Mothers of Invention.
Scott Gardner