Events Page For Eastern USA British Car Enthusiasts

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Events Page For Eastern USA British Car Enthusiasts
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 1997 07:37:24 -0500 (CDT)
Been quite some time since I mentioned my events page on the web. It
can be found at: http://www.mgcars.org.uk/clubs/deutsch.html or
http://www.british-cars.org.uk/kimber/clubs/deutsch.html . There are
presently approx. 35 events of interest to British Car Enthusiast
listed. If you are a member of a club holding a future event which is
not on the list, send the info along and I'll be happy to include with
next week's update. The page covers the Eastern USA and South Eastern
Canada area. The best part of the driving season is just starting, B
seeing you. Safety Fast, David Deutsch